- Company: BALKAN App
- Product: BALKAN Blog
- Product website: https://blog.balkan.app/
Effective: Feb 4, 2022
What Data do we collect?
|Identification Data||Blog Data|
|Data we collect||Email, name and password||Your comments, links and the code you share|
|How do we collect your Data?||Required for login||When use BALKAN Blog|
|How we will use your Data?||Provide better Product and secure the Product||All created Blog comments are public|
|Where do we store your Data?||Azure data center located in Europe||Azure data center located in Europe|
Data protection rights
- The right of access your Data; and
- The right to rectification or correction of any errors in your Data; and
- The right to request deletion of your Data; and
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your Data; and
- The right of portability in your Data; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; and
- The right to opt-out of the sale or transfer of your Data for consideration by a business (aka "Do Not Sell My Information"); and
- The right not to receive discriminatory or differentiated treatment by a business because you exercised a right conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
BALKAN App uses a technology called "cookies" to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
"Do not track" setting
Currently, various browsers offer a "do not track" or "DNT" option which sends a signal to websites' visited by a user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. BALKAN App does not currently respond to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the website, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. BALKAN App takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Third party service dependency
The Service depend on the following third party services:
- Microsoft Azure, data center and email provider
- Google Firebase Authentication
Address: Drugba 284, Sofia 1582, Bulgaria, EU
Phone: +359 878 108 254
Contact appropriate authority
If you feel that BALKAN App has not addressed your concerns in a satisfaction manner, you may contact Commission for Personal Data protection of Republic of Bulgaria:
Address: Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, Bulgaria, EU
Phone: +359 2915 3519